Strengthening the inner Strength of a child is the ultimate motto of Chh Shivaji Junior College. We thrive to provide an infrastructure and an educational facility which will help the child to grow and evolve as a successful human being. Chh Shivaji Junior College is not only about studies and sports, but we also make sure that the child is raised properly and grows up to be a fabulous personality.
An application for registration (Application Form is enclosed in the Prospectus)is the first stage of the admission process. Parents are advised to go through the form and fill up the details legibly. The permanent address, postal address, Email addresses, contact numbers (more than one) should be clearly mentioned in the Application Form.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you parents and your child to be a part of Chh Shivaji Junior College Family
Admissions to the College are open to candidate of:
1) Residents of India including foreign nationals with a valid resident visa
2) Non-resident Indians
3) Foreign nationals subject to their obtaining a student visa
4) The Admission will be granted on first cum first serve basis.
The process of admission in Chh Shivaji Junior College is very simple. Please follow the below steps:
1)Visit the Chh Shivaji Junior College campus with prior appointment.
2)Purchase the prospectus against payment of Rs 1000/- cash.
3)Interactive session with the Principal (Just to ensure child’s growth)
4)Submit the form duly filled with necessary documents and photographs.
5)Admission will be confirmed after payment of the first installment only.
List of Documents needed:
1) Birth certificate Original or a copy of original attested.
2) Photocopy of the academic report for last year.
3) 4 Passport size photographs of the child.
4) 4 Passport child photographs of parents.
5) Aadhar card of the child as well as parents.
6) Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
7) Confidential Medical record.
8) Caste certificate.